• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case stickers from AMD!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
HEY! I just got my Stickers!!! my mom said "hey you got something in the mail" and i thought it was one of those college packages of information but no! it was a package from AMD! Man RIGHT when i put this sticker on my comp was faster!

yeah, i thought i filled in the info wrong on the form that i submitted but i was wrong! I diddnt get a conformation but i think it was about 2 weeks for it to come in.

for those got their stickers and stuff

please post the link which you used to order the stuff from
North America
thank you

BUMP! been looking for some to put on my new rig.
EDIT:
Adding on...filled out the form w/full name of state...will update on how order goes...
also, someone put up a link on the first page of this post to get to the part of AMD's site with links for all regions of the world...here it is:
http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/TechnicalResources/0,,30_182_3559_702,00.html

unfortunately, it doesn't have any links for australia or asia...go figure...

Last edited:
I ordered mine about a week ago, tops, and I just got them today. I didn't get a confirmation email or anything, they just showed up in the envelope today. I'm in Canada, and whenever I mail anything to the States or get something, it usually takes about a week to places like DC, so they must have mailed it out within a day or two.
I used the links and codes in the first post on the first page, it worked just fine. I used the two-letter code for my province, ON. They didn't check if I was a reseller or anything, although I've got enough boxes around that I use and build for others to take care of them.
If anybody outside NA wants a few, I could be persuaded to part with _some_ of them :)

lol gime the code for a 3000+ barton plz. lol jk i orderd some for my 2nd time and it only took 3 days to get to my house dam amd is on top of there s***

i called their literature center...

ordered the sticker kit for consumers...

hopefully it will be here next week
:)

because nobody likes yours

LMAO

got my stickers in the mail today
March 14
mailed and stamped on march 10
4 days fast shipping to BC, Canada

Back