• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case stickers from AMD!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
rogerdugans said:
Amazes me both that this thread is still here and that AMD is still giving stuff away :D

Thread started: 11-13-2001

HOLY ****!!! anyways they wont give me any tshisrts unless im a reseller :cry: can i fake it?

Hey, this thread is still alive. Thought I may just add that I got three of the new Athlon XP case stickers yesterday, after order in April. well at least they're here. Not to mention that I ordered just about everything on their inventory; T-Shirts, Yo-Yo's, posters, mousepads, a 500-count sheet of Athlon stickers, you name it. All I got were 3 Athlon XP stickers, but hey, I'm happy.

Modena, if that post isn't spam, I don't know what is. Hey, wait a second... :)

Metallistar said:
Just ordered the XP stickers. Wonder how long it will take me to get them?
Forever I suppose?!?
I ordered some of them and when the mail arrived all I got where their CD with all PDF's on it... And a copied paper where they thanked me for the interest in their products... Silly..

/Norrko

I remember I cashed in on this thread when it first came out, when I was a guest. I still have the printed piece of paper. Anyway I haven't called in a while, but I have gotten around 20 Xp stickers.

Just ordered the XP stickers. Wonder how long it will take me to get them?
I think they ship stickers once every two months, and since they just shipped them, this is about how long they'll take to come. :(

Just ordered mine (did it thru email). let hope ill get them

P.s: I cant belive this thread is still alive. It been more than a year and a half.

wonder how long it will still be around for.

I recieved 3 Athlon XP case stickers a little while ago and took about a couple months for delivery. I wish that the stickers were of better quality, but considering that I actually got something for nothing, I can consider it a plus :D

filip04 said:
can someone add the opteron and athlon64 order numbers as well as barton ones in the original post? i want some barton stickers!

Well, I don't know if anyone will be able to get A64 codes for a while, but Barton stickers don't exist. Barton's are actually AthlonXP's, Barton is just the name of the core, not the chip.

Back