• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case stickers from AMD!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i'm good friends with a guy who owns this local computer store, and he's got a buncha AMD posters hanging around, so I am guessing he's atleast a reseller...

i might go in sometme and ask him if he can do one of these orders and get us a crap load of merchandise for free! :p :D :D

I got mine but they were all durons :\ I wonder if they they changed the codes around , thats why i reordered all of them with all the #'s typed out.

modenaf1 said:
I emailed [email protected] and they gave me an e-mail, and aphone number to order stuff. She even said I could order reseller stuff!!

below is the whole message.

Dear Valued AMD Customer,

Thank you for contacting AMD's Technical Service Center.

Case stickers, posters, or any other promotional items may be ordered
by
contacting AMD Literature Support at:

(800) 222-9323 (press Option #1 on the recording announcement).

or by emailing AMD Literature Support at:

[email protected]

Resellers can also find promotional and marketing material on our web
at:

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/SellAMDProducts/0,,30_177_4458_4513,00.html

We appreciate your business.

We welcome your feedback and suggestions to help us improve our
services
to you. To provide this information to us, we ask that you please
click
on this link, or copy/paste into your browser, and complete our short
survey. Thanks, in advance, for your comments. Click here (link http://asksurvey.amd.com/servicesoft/servlet/EmailSurvey?emailID=79368&[email protected]).

P.S. Please visit our new online technical support website, Ask AMD,
at http://ask.amd.com.
Ask AMD is easy to use and contains answers to many of the questions
our
customers have asked. There's a good chance it can answer your next
question!

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
I heard from someone that AMD gives away free stickers, tshirts, and
posters. Is this true or just a rumor?
--

really? i called 30 min ago and she asked if i was a reseller and i said no. She then said they can only send out the XP stickers, three each person. said they'd be here in 3-4 weeks

just call up and say i'd like to order some xp case stickers.

well, i called about tshirts and pens and posters and a PIB kit (have no clue what it is but it was free so asked anyways), window stickers, i called about the whole list basically. thats prob why i needed to be a reseller. i already got some Xp stickers though.

modenaf1 said:
well, i called about tshirts and pens and posters and a PIB kit (have no clue what it is but it was free so asked anyways), window stickers, i called about the whole list basically. thats prob why i needed to be a reseller. i already got some Xp stickers though.

PIB is a sort of small advertising display I beleive. I used the website just a few minutes ago for varoius things, will see if it works I guess, heh.

Back