• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

free amd stuffs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mR. STuPiD said:
They have had this for a long time now, if you search the forums you can find "FREE AMD STICKERS!" posts from years back. Just to give you a hint of how long it takes, when i ordered a simple strip of three stickers, I had not only given up on recieving them, but also had completely forgotten I had ordered them by the time I got them. Don't think weeks, think months.

I had the same experience.

Erk...so I may be graduated by the time it gets shipped? *wonders if the campus PO will be nice enough to forward mail if I give them the shipper name*

i ordered some stickers, pens, and a t-shirt

i don't care if i wait 6 months, or if i'm an intel fanboy

I LOVE FREE STUFF!

This is quite an old deal and I believe that you need to be a verified reseller to get the majority of the products listed. I remember doing this around 2-3 years back, and instead of sending me everything that I ordered, they sent 3 AthlonXP bezel stickers instead.
Well, beggars can't be choosers I suppose. ;)

J2T said:
I have gotten stickers and case badges before, but I think most of the stuff that says RSLR you have to be retail in order to get it. We'll see I guess.

That's correct. Last time someone posted this, I oredered a whole mess of reseller items and simply got a handfull of case badges. Not a bad gamble if you want some casebadges, but this won't be a true find unless you've got a retail store to order through.

ya guys, it'll be MONTHS and MONTHS b4 u get it
but its free so dont *****! :)

well i just tried as well.

Asked for the Yo-Yo, XP Large T-shirt, the mousepad, The Clear Pen, and the green Pen they had listed.

well, in about 6 months, we will see if this thread comes to life again :D

just tried ordering some stuff, it said the page wasn't available(after i hit submit). DOH.

whooping_a_panda said:
amd has done stuff like this before and ive gotten my case badges, still have some sheets from when i ordered before = )

Yeah it does take awhile, i still have the case badges of the Athlon XP still :D

Mr.DLucey said:
OK I'm in for free stuff. I have received case badge's from them for free but I did call them. Well worth a shot.

who did you call?...I would love a Turion badge for my lappy.

Back