• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case stickers from AMD!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I wouldn't mind a fw stickers for my 2 AMD XP rigs..

Anyone from the US care to help me out getting a few? please PM me.. and I'll see what we can arrange.

Cheers, Flixotide

okay lemie get this straight... i fill in the order form and the order numbers and click submit for free stickers?

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST... maybe a mod can delete it.

okay lemie get this straight... i fill in the order form and the order numbers and click submit for free stickers?

That's right. In fact, I've done it twice. Once for some Duron's then later for some XP's. When I ordered the XP's they sent me a strip of each!!!

made an order too
filled up those 6 text boxes...

i really hope it will come...

btw the AMD distributor in australia gave my dad a polo sweatshirt with a big AMD Athlon XP logo on it
and he gave it to me
im as happy as ever!
except the size is XL and my body size is M or L
oh well...
it looks good in my closet
lol

So is all I have to do to get my stickers is fill out the form on the page that the link on the first post is to and use the codes also in the first post?

It seems like my ordered badges sank in the Atlantic ocean..
The only thing that survived were the AMD CD.. Never got the badges.... Darn... ;)

/Norrko

Back