• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I did it!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gandalf

With my GeForce 2 MX400 64MB card, I beat 4000!! :D

4055!!!

Buuuttttttt, I want to go higher!

Powerstrip maxs out when I go to 250/250, what programs can I use to go higher?

I noticed that mxval (sp?) could get his up to 260, so does anyone know what program I can use?

Edit: Just got the newer version, now I can go higher! Any bets on how high I can get this card? :)

Last edited:
Dragonbud said:
Nice scores man, i can't even hit 3k with a 1.3 duron and leadtek gf2mx400.. Lingers around 2900.
The vidcard is a lousy overclocker.

That's like my friends, he has a cheap one that won't breakk 3k either.........

I am getting an 1800+ soon, so will that help my score?

And is it better to have a high FSB or a high Mulitplier?

When I was using a GF2 MX 400 I was getting somewhere around 3500. Nice job tweaking and overclocking.:D

A higher fsb will give you much more of a performance increase than the multi, because after all the fsb affects the whole system while the multi will only affect the cpu. With a high fsb your 3DMak scores will skyrocket. Also, aggressive memory timings help a lot. Good Luck.:D

Gandalf said:
I noticed that mxval (sp?) could get his up to 260, so does anyone know what program I can use?
i use riva tuner... you can get it at www.guru3d.com. i'm limited by the memory. anything over 215 and i get artifacts.

Oh sorry. I have posted this is several places in several forums and people always seem to ignore it because no one says anything about it, like "thanks for the tip" or "neat trick." LOL I think I'm getting to paranoid. Maybe I should get up from this chair and open the front door and proceed to the "place where no overclocker has gone before." Hehe.

-PC

Back