• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help in morrowwind

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Disco..Rules!

Registered
hello...

I got morrowwind, it looks awesome, heres my problem.

i spend the time creating my new character, what now...

i know its open ended, but the first time i did that i forgot to save and went to get the thieves out of the cave. and died.
next, i remembered to save, did the cave thing...died.

would it be better to go to that town and see that other person first??? can i get some helpful hints/ help im on a dl/up connection and it seems like all the game sites want to load up the graphics so after a while i get fed up with -em figure i would try here first

thanks everyone

If you want a more powerful character, you have to level up your skills. Whichever weapon skill you chose as a major skill, go get a weapon of the same type, and beat the crap out of the monsters outside of Sayda Neen. You can run back to the town for supplies/repairs often.

If you've just created your charachter head to a town called Balmora and visit a man named caius cosades or something like that. Ask the people in town about him. He will fill you in on the main quest. Now that your in the town feel free to join any of the 3 guilds in the town to increase your skills and weapons/magic.

Back