• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

check out this review of the pally 2000+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey, I have a AGOIA 2000+ and adjusting FSB only was barely able to get it to 1.8Gig..

think if I pop some bridges and set the multi to 13 I could get it to a screaming 2.0Gig?

anyone done this?

I'll be popping the bridges on my 1600+ this weekend and will post results

h0mersimps0n said:
Hey, I have a AGOIA 2000+ and adjusting FSB only was barely able to get it to 1.8Gig..

think if I pop some bridges and set the multi to 13 I could get it to a screaming 2.0Gig?

anyone done this?

I'll be popping the bridges on my 1600+ this weekend and will post results

they didnt pop the bridges or unlock it they did however get this to 2 Ghz with the 13x multi which is default even on my pally 2000+

I've been agonizing over this, but I just have to respond. Please do not see this as a personal attack, but as constructive criticism. :) (I'll get more constructive near the end)

First of all at the time of review this was old, old news. This is positively the most superfluous review I've read in a long while.

Second, if you are a web designer, you need to get a different job, or get better really fast.

Third, Your spelling and grammar is poor. (I know mine is not perfect either.)

Fourth, if you test the effect of different thermal greases on performance at the same MHz, you need to say something about it.

That's about it with the rants.

For the constructive part, I have this to say.

Obviously you are more interested in overclocking. I think an overclocking potential review of this chip would have been more useful.
You need to have graphs or other visual aids in a review. People don't like to look at just letters and numbers on a screen. Your forum on the site is all about hardware and mods. If your site is about web design, your forum should reflect that.
Run your text through a spelling checker. They're good. Don't start every other sentence with "well...".
You need to think about experimental design before doing a review. What do you want to show?

ok i designed the site but did not write the review and what do you mean another job i must be doing something right with 300 clients under me and this site is experimental right now not sure if i like the layout so please dont bash the site as for the review the guy promised me pics as soon as he could get them off his cam ok.

My apologies. The reviewers email addy was spyder, so assumed it was you. The webdesigner comment was also targeted towards the review rather than the site itself.

sorry for the mis conception that is my fault he emailed it and i posted it for him the name is mine so let me change that so i dont catch flak on this again

umm when i need to goto collage to give a review or pass info on id just keep the info to myself.

i have typos in every sentence.
my english is almost as bad as my french.wich i failed 2x
i hate punctuation!.
and i didnt comb my hair when i posted this.

id say just relax hdj.yeh to some its a job to do these things but for most its a hobby/fun thing and who cares about the non oc related crap.now if ya start doing typos on voltages and such that is a bad thing.but not many do that.

i think its a good oc for a pali. but now im really looking at the palis as durons,and thats what amd wants too.but a 2ghz duron is nutten to sneeze at.

agreed but i am personally working on changes my self but overall this is a good review i think

To funny(and i didnt comb my hair when i posted this.)I wish I could get my xp2000 to 2gigs .Seems like the best it will post at and run stable is at 1.812(Locked) no matter how vcore I give it.Thanks for the review.JS

Back