• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dodgy motherboard and dont know how to overclock with it

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

death_muncher

I recently upgraded to a Duron 800 witha beatsty super orb fan :but (there is always a but) the motherboard I purchased - I enquired if it overclocked well and she replied ahhh yes ahhhh veryy well - and any way the story goes I installed it all realised there were no jumper switches cant change cpu sppped or voltage in bios nohing - It is a GA-71XE4 gigabyte

does anybody know how to overclock one of these pieces of **** Oh and no I can't afford a new motherboard ( i am poor at the moment)

if you go back to the same person meybe she will let u exchange for another board(i know nothing of this board).if you r here you probably know more about oc'ing than most vendors.im a trucker and have been to shops all over the country,whenever i ask about anything remotely involved with oc'ing they get a glazed look in their eyes.i have been searching for a haetsink that i can get without ordering online and paying shipping.they always show me the one i allready have and i say "i have this ,what about one for oc'ing"there is that look again.if you read alot of post here you will get a good idea for a mobo you can use to oc....just a suggestion.

Back