• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to Overclock Intel xeon x5680 on ASUS P6T Deluxe v1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Agreed, but in all honesty, these days, taco is not even using most of the x58 glory anyways, so let's choke her with 2 slow sticks:D

Back in the day though, she has flexed her muscles. Good girl been encoding countless hours of film. If only I had xeon 6 core from the git go!!:comp:

Edit: Mr.Scott, let's nt forget 3 way SLI!!

As great as X58 was/is.. I sure do miss my Z77. This thing is like a step back in time, but now that my Z77 is dead this thing is running like she's young again. Except raid sucks, usb sucks, power consumption sucks, heat sucks, Ugh.
I almost got a new rig a couple of times already, AMD vs Intel. Cant make up my mind. I wont yet..

Raid sucks? ->> well, who needs raid these days? ..x58 planned ahead, people won't need raid!
USB sucks? ->> 12mb/s is plenty!!
Power consumption? Heat? ->> it's cold outside anyway!!

She's PERFECT!!:clap:

Lol yeah, raid0 tops out at roughly the same speed as a single drive on z77, with no trim as a bonus! :D USB .. lol.. cold?? It’s been tacky sack weather here so far!

I’ll give her props though, I still have no desire to set up my x48 :D

Back