• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RipGo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OnDborder

I bought one of these at compUSA yesterday for 20(after rebates). It was kind of an impulse buy because it was so cheap.
The day after I'm wondering, what would I really use this for?

Anyone else own one of these??

Well, its a mini-CD Burner from what I saw on the CompUSA site... I've noticed a lot of tech businesses putting their business cards on those small CDs (about 180 some Meg storage), so maybe you could make an auto-run business card? That would be pretty neat to impress your friends.
They sell the mini-CDs now at Best Buy (that I've personally seen), and you'll probably be able to find them at the CompUSA.

Music lovers:
>Designed for both recording compressed music on CDs and for high-performance playback of CD, Microsoft's WMA, MP3, and Digital Audio
>Record six hours WMA-quality music or three hours of MP3 in less than five minutes
Mobile business professionals:
>Mini CD-R discs can store and record up to 185MB of digital information and are compatible with all CD-R and CD-ROM drives
>Lightweight design is ideal for recording and exchanging digital files at home, at work, or on the go!
>Record digital video and audio clips, high-resolutions graphics, Web sites, business documents, Powerpoint presentations—virtually all things digital.

Thats what the CompUSA site said you could do with em :)

Have Fun, and I'd say thats a deal for 20 bucks.

20 bucks... that's a darn good deal

do they make mini cd-rw's? .. i'd like to use one of those instead of a floppy.

Back