• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

top 100, im coming

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Congratz!! The top 100 is awesome to hit :)

So, just who are you going to bump to 101? :D
JigPu

Oh no!!!!! not another one coming fast behind me ;)

Gald that you are reaching the top 100, and with a good farm nowadays you'll be able to get into the top 100 slowly.....not like me sinking lower and lower.....

Glad this team has become a really competitve one :burn:

Mictlan said:
Oh no!!!!! not another one coming fast behind me ;)

Gald that you are reaching the top 100, and with a good farm nowadays you'll be able to get into the top 100 slowly.....not like me sinking lower and lower.....

Glad this team has become a really competitve one :burn:
whats your seti name??

Round About #75

Juan is lurking at around #75 if I'm not mistaken. His SETI name is the same as his Forum name. He is one of the true stalwart members of this team not only as a long-time cruncher but also for his many other contributions to help keep this team exciting and fun to be a part of.

SkyHook

Re: Round About #75

SkyHook said:
Juan is lurking at around #75 if I'm not mistaken. His SETI name is the same as his Forum name. He is one of the true stalwart members of this team not only as a long-time cruncher but also for his many other contributions to help keep this team exciting and fun to be a part of.

SkyHook
o, he doesnt have anything to worry about right now.

but, me and bignuttz have been thinking about combining our units, and that would put us at 10,000 units, with an output of 80-100 units a day.;)

I've got approx. 16 days to keep you from passing me. I have a secret SETI weapon in the making. I just hope my parts arrive soon enough to figure out how to make it work.
Alls i can say for now is it's costing me approx. $600 and should produce around 24 - 28 wu's more a day for me.
I really want to hit 10,000 wu's this year and catch one certain person that passed me a while back whom i used to keep near for over a year. His name starts with a "D"! :)

Burning Phoenix said:
I've got approx. 16 days to keep you from passing me. I have a secret SETI weapon in the making. I just hope my parts arrive soon enough to figure out how to make it work.
Alls i can say for now is it's costing me approx. $600 and should produce around 24 - 28 wu's more a day for me.
I really want to hit 10,000 wu's this year and catch one certain person that passed me a while back whom i used to keep near for over a year. His name starts with a "D"! :)
i bet your getting a "c" chip and a dual channel ddr board and some nice ddr. i will have my p4t533 set up this week sometime, and will give me 10-15 more wu's a day. so im just gonna be a climbing mofo.

btw, are you talking about demount??

also, hope your sys works out for you, cause you are in my path of one of the people im gonna blow right through.:p

Re: Round About #75

SkyHook said:

SkyHook

You make me blush with this comment :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

As for my position, I'm currently in the 75th position and trying har to get Basher under me before Fiberoptic and Dave and others dump me from the top 75 team members.....this is getting hard, specially with all those 30+WU/day farms out there......I'm really glad for this team, and I really hope I can get into the 5 digit fold before phase I finishes ;)

jdmcnudgent said:
i bet your getting a "c" chip and a dual channel ddr board and some nice ddr.

Thats not the main plan but i am selling off my 1 year old 2.4a chip, MB and RDRAM to get a new Canterwood mb and chip. I can't believe i'm going to have to buy DDR!

oooohhhh you guys are seriously tempting me to move my comps to the basement and fire up the ole client:eek:

Must resist :bang head
Must resist :bang head

must continue to use computer for 24hour music box {with cool visuilaizations}

Burning Phoenix said:

Is it me? :-/

should be at 102 tonight when they update. and im having a problem with getting the new cruncher online, as i got a POS psu that came with the case, and wont run the computer. but, the HT is definately worth it where SETI is concerned.:)

Back