• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hospital Visit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

axlecrusher

Well, tomorrow, the 9th, I go to Children's Hospital in DC for a check up because of Cystic Fibrosis. I have a feeling that I will have to be admited. If I stay in it will probably be for at least 10 days to 2 weeks. I'm trying to decide if I should bring my computer with me.

Axle

Keep your spirits up friend. Be of good cheer.

And by all means bring that puter!

Be thinking and praying for ya.

cp

Good Luck and I hope the results turn out ok. I say bring the computer it will keep you ocuppied. Hope everything turns out allright for you.

Matt

hope it goes well! and hell yeh bring the damn computer! Its like another limb to most of us!

Yea I think I am going to bring my computer because it is like another limb. The only thing is that it is huge, just afraid it may raise some eyebrows from the security guards. It should be fine. Here is an image to show you all how big it actually is.
BEAST5.JPG

Axle

LOL!

I thought you meant a laptop.

Hook it into the tv monitor.

cp

That is quite a beast, but do what you got to do. I am sure you can find somewhere to put it.

"The Beast" is an understatement :) I just got the same case and it rocks.

Good luck tomorrow! Keep us posted...

-- Dave

WOW! That thing is a beast. BTW just read your sig and that is a sweet system you have there. YES take it with you if you end up staying. What kind of monitor do you have?

17 inch Envision monitor. I like it a lot, nice, crisp and bright. I'll be able to put it somewhere, just looks stange wheeling the BEAST through the halls. The wheels make it nice to move (just put them on today).

Axle

Last edited:
Good luck, hope that it all goes well... and that you don't have to be admitted.

Tell the hospital about folding, who knows, you may get them folding for the cause, and even better, for Team 32!

Even if they don't fold for US, it will be a good thing that they are folding anyway... (just make sure that they don't fold for Team 33, whatever you do :D)

I hope you get better as soon as possible axlecrusher. If you can't fold while you are in hospital PM me and I will sort you out :)

Well I'm in the hospital now, with the BEAST and folding. I just connected my computer to the phone today so now I will be on the internet nearly all the time.

Axle

how is everything going at the hospital so far? best of luck man, and as always keep us informed!

FOLD ON
NAS

Ouch man, we watched a movie on CF the other day in biology and it looks like some nasty stuff. I wish you the best of luck.

Good to see you brought your "extra arm" along. :D

Back