• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WC setup is done =D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Renigade

As of 2:30 AM tomorrow morning, it will have leak tested for 3 days =D. Tomorrow will be the fun part, powering the beast up =D.

I took pictures of it, but I dont have a digital camera so I need to get developed and scanned, so it will be a couple days before I post the pics. I wanted to thank everyone here at the forums for posting virtually every question that I needed an answer to at some time or another (in other words, my best friend was the search button). I need to give major props to DodgeViper, who really helped me iron out a few details and made my system a little more reliable and efficient. (his credit on all the T-line info, the PVC thing was his idea)

Yet again, thanks everyone, and Ill post pics soon.

My goal: 3.6 on the 2.4c on the IC7 and my Radeon 9700 to OC like 20-30% (I got all the shiny RAMsinks and stuff =D) and of course, no wet electronic equipment ; )

Congrads on the new set up. I am also in the process of watercooling and as of now ,2:42am, I have a Chevette core, the hoses, and two 120mm fans. Pump will be next then the water block. i cant wait to see your pics ..GET'EM UP...:) Well good luck with everything and I hope it all works out for ya.
~Peace:)

Im gonna scan the pics at work tomorrow =D

My results so far (I need to sell my PC3200 DDR and get some 3500):
2.4c @ 3452 MHz
41c idle 48c load
9700 Pro @ 370/330
19591 3dmark01 SE
my DDR craps out at like 189 FSB
and most importantly, no leakage! =D

the pump vibrates my computer desk tho = \
I have adhesive felt pads (feet) on my computer to dampen some of the sound

are your ram timings maybe a bit too tight?

and I used socks under my case to ghet rid of all the low-frequency noise generated by my fans. ^_^

Putting an old mouse pad under the pump (or between the pump and the case if it is bolted on) may help.

If the pump is bolted on: use some rubber washers to isolate the pump from the bolts and the case from the bolts: you should be able to get rid of almost all vibration.

Back