• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ff10

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Blotty

I heard a lot of mixed feelings about the ending of FF10. I personally was ******ed off by the ending. I would like to know what you guies thought.

I agree whole heartedly, i too was irked by this ending, I will however give square points for doing it, becasue i never imagined it would end that way.

-SSXIX

Blotty said:
I heard a lot of mixed feelings about the ending of FF10. I personally was ******ed off by the ending. I would like to know what you guies thought.

You my friend, and thousands (if not millions) of others like you, are the sole reason we're getting a Final Fantasy X-2...which I'm personally upset with. But anyway, yeah, the ending wasn't "happy" and people complained, and now Square is doing something they were never supposed to do, create a sequal.

Although, from a public relations standpoint, its amazing to see a company like SquareEnix, pushing off their new FFXII for the purpose of pleasing its customers with an apologetic sequal :)

I think they are making ffx-2 to test out the girls new outfits. Make sure they render correctly, or something like that...

I never finished ff10 last time is saved was at the wedding, if i pick it up again how much more do I have left?

Oh, and blotty your avatar owns.

i forced my way through 7 hours of ff10 before i finally quit because it was so damned boring

I have read alot of criticism about the actual game itself, and i have to say i find most of it unfounded, the only part of the whole thing i couldnt stomcah was blitzball, it is the scourge of the videogame industry. I wanna know how much the guy who invented that piece of crap sub game had to drink when the thought found its way into his head. Aside from that i think it was incredible, the story was well done, even the voiceovers were cool. I too am somewhat bothered by the X-2 sequal, and despite how much i currently loath square for Final Fantasy 11, i will still by x-2, and XII. but as far as 11 is concerned....well thats another topic completely, i could rant for a few paragraphs.

-Snake

Back