• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3DMark01's Game Demo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Foxie3a

Normal Member
I was playing this game demo for quite a while. Didn't get tired of it either. You can go flying off the map, and do other exciting things.

Has anyone been able to look up at the sky, when I did in the middle I could see like a funnel. Maybe its an artifact.. :-/

I think that if they took out all the obstacles that make you stop moving, and stick to them, along with making it a much larger place...it could be a great game...maybe put more guns on the car, and have some sort of objective.

This is the first I've heard of such a thing.

Its the demo you can play...the first game...with the truck, and you can shoot the alien spacecrafts. Maybe its only for the pro version...but its really fun.

Foxie3a said:
Its the demo you can play...the first game...with the truck, and you can shoot the alien spacecrafts. Maybe its only for the pro version...but its really fun.

Yes, it is only in PRO version. That's why some people don't know about it :). It is a fun demo indeed.

Back