• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stupidly Hugh Overclocks!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PHILIP1193

Here are some of the biggest overclock of all time i think on 3 types of processor one is p4, other one is barton athlon xp and teh last palamino athlon xp

3.2Ghz p4c @ 5.1Ghz :drool:
P43200@5126.gif

Intel P4 Northwood 3.2Ghz (D1 Stepping)
SL6WG
ASUS P4C800 Deluxe
JetRam 0251W 256MB x2 (Turbo/5:4/2.0-2-2-5)
Vcore : 2.17v
Vio : 3.6v
LN2 Cooling
Windows XP SP1

3000+ barton athlon xp @ 3.6Ghz :drool:
XP2166@3614.jpg

Athlon XP 3000+ (2.17Ghz) Barton
EP-8RDA BIOS
Kingston KHX3500 256MB ×2
Vcore2.27V
Vio3.72V
Vddr 3.17V
Vdd2.24V
LN2 Cooling
Windows XP SP1

2100+ palomino athlon xp @ 2.3Ghz :drool:
XP1733@2345.gif

AthlonXP 2100+ (1.733Ghz)
ABIT KR7A raid
256mbyte corsair pc2700 cas2
Geforce3 @ Quadro3 DCC (ultra modded version)
VCore 2.18V
Win ME

how good is that top one, is that better than what tom's hardware has done?

Phil

p.s. i dont know f any of these were stable but they got a screeny of them so they must of been a little stable.

Woooh, now that is some serious **** man thats the highest ive ever heard either of the processors being overclocked to in terms of clock speed. Are you absolutely sure they haven't been edited with paintshop or something??

With the sreen shots , theres a program that you can set up as soon as the computer starts it will a screen shot of WCPUID , then the computer is done since its soo unstable

P4 - Thats one is fast , probly not stable

XP Barton - Dont belive , Fastest Barton ive seen was a mobile barton at 3.1Ghz

palomino - thats one is belevable

As for Toms , i dont read his site

dead_man311 said:
With the sreen shots , theres a program that you can set up as soon as the computer starts it will a screen shot of WCPUID , then the computer is done since its soo unstable

P4 - Thats one is fast , probly not stable

XP Barton - Dont belive , Fastest Barton ive seen was a mobile barton at 3.1Ghz

palomino - thats one is belevable

As for Toms , i dont read his site
None of those are fake. The 3.6GHz Barton was done by New Beetle, I believe. Considering that some of the best Bartons come close to 3 gigs on air, and 3.2+ on phase change, 3.6GHz on liquid nitrogen isn't that hard to believe.

That barton is a 6400+
Drool

I tried so hard to match that palomino but my 2000+ couldnt make it past 2 gig :(

The pally, and the barton I'll believe. But the P4, pretty skeptical on that one. 320mhz system clock is what makes me doubt. I'd like to see some benches, then I'll believe.

well as i said im taking screen shot from a web site that has highest overclocks they know of so i have no other proof sorry

Phil

Mr_Obvious said:
The pally, and the barton I'll believe. But the P4, pretty skeptical on that one. 320mhz system clock is what makes me doubt. I'd like to see some benches, then I'll believe.

It's real, and not even close to being the fastest anymore.

Im suprised the pally never got better than that.
back in the day, I got mine to 2.1- on standard water.

p4, definetly got higher than that.

I wouldnt be suprised if a barton has seen higher also.

Nice suicidal screen shot clock posts. I'm finding it very hard to believe a lot of things I'm seeing these days. I highly doubt any of that was stable. It is kina cool to see how far these processors will go with adequate cooling. But really it's nothing more then that. Run that every day "stable" for months. Then my eyebrow may raise. And that goes for all hardware.

Gautam said:
None of those are fake. The 3.6GHz Barton was done by New Beetle, I believe. Considering that some of the best Bartons come close to 3 gigs on air, and 3.2+ on phase change, 3.6GHz on liquid nitrogen isn't that hard to believe.

Cool , How long did it run at 3.6Ghz with the liquid nitrogen

there was a 5.6ghz p4 in the other thread with a 3.4ghz A64...a 3.4ghz A64 would kill a 3.6ghz Barton....and i thought getting my Barton to 3.1ghz was fast :eh?:

Captain Newbie said:
The THG P4 at that obscenely high speed was, and I quote "too unstable to do any benchmarking..." *shrug* Not really worth the effort, in other words.

How about...a Sandra score...or a 3dmark score...or a P95 burn for eight hours...
Even a screenshot in those conditions is much more difficult than any of those for the rest of us. Sometimes the effort is simply just worth the effort. Getting into windows on ln2 I'd call commendable.

Back