• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woot Woot...Top 50!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ducker

Ah....at long last! Been a long time comming, but despite all the great compitition, I finally broke through. Next goal, top 25? I'd like to, but I'd need way more powah!!! You guys up there have really got me covered! And I see a few more folders comming up that"ll blow by me all too soon. But, bring it on, knock me back down into the pit, I'll just climb back out again! :D Fold On All!!!

Congrats Ducker, top50 is a very good achievment not to mentioned an amazing contribution to the team. Well done :)

-Chris

Congrats Ducker!! Things got a little close there at the end! ;) After a week I discovered three of my main rigs had their client.cfg files corrupted- no username or team, and I have no idea how that happened. Once I got those fixed though, I shot back up. I'll tell ya, I thought you were going to overtake me at the last minute!

See you at 25?

Thankx all!

See you at 25?

I hope, though I'll need to do some serious upgradeing, or borging before I can hope to get there. But neither of those are likely to happen anytime soon (especially the former :( ). But I do still, and have for the last 3 months or so, have a 2.3ghz rig down. So there is hope for me increasing my ppw output in the not too distant future. Fold on.

Oh and btw, congratz on beating me to the top 50. At least I made it close! :cool: Good thing you were already 3 or 4k ahead of me or it would have been really close. :D

Thanks guys. :beer:

Nice job Ducker! Top 50 is a nice place to be

Yes indeed. I see you are only about 3k behind me. Woon't be long before you fly past me. Guess I'd better get some more borgs & crank a few hundred more mhz's out of my rigs if I'm going to stay here. :p

Maybe we'll see you in the top 10 someday!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Looks to me like you could get bumped by me and get it back all in the same day. Or you may nail down 49th before i take that away. Either way you're staying in top 50, where you rightfully belong THen we can start knocking on the doors above us cause i dont know about you, but while top 50 is really sweet, the top 40 is a little sweeter. besides, it looks like some folks need their cages rattled up there. Just too stagnant upi there right now :beer:

Attachments

• top 50.JPG
    top 50.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
If you never get past 50th I would still be impressed. I was able to claw my way to 100th place and lost it in a few days because so many new guys and thier farms. Now I am at the top of the 3rd page at #203 for the last 5 weeks. (At least I don't have to scroll down...LOL)

Back