• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NV Slideshow Leaked

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sounds worse than some of the presidential campaining. Makes me think Nvidia is kinda insecure about their piece of the videocard market.

How can you even be sure nvidia really made these slides? If they did, who really cares?

Who else would make these slides?

Since when do manufacturers do their own reviews? Have you seen fps graphs from comparison graphs from intel or amd before? There's a reason. If a paid intel agent came up to you and started explaining why the p4's are superior to the amd64s would you want to listen?

Meh, it's just their internal propaganda. It's pretty much the same as the previous presentations that were leaked (or "leaked", depending on your perspective), and I wouldn't be surprised if ATi has the same internal presentations.

if this were my company and something like this was "internal" and leaked out.... heads would roll.

This is so important becuase? I think slides like these come every couple months. I buy what I think is the best use of my money whether or not stuff like this is shown on some forum or site.
If someone from Intel came up and started talking to I would listen and bug them until they gave me some free stuff. Same deal with any other company.
The funniest thing for nvidia to do right now would be to say while alot of what is shown in these slides is true we can claim credit for making them.

I think the problem is these days there's hardly any places that are neutral anymore...

hmmm ok.... ill take this with a pinch of salt once ive had my say

Nvidia are so damn clever using a OpenGL game for comparsion when most OEM companys and people like us KNOW they have better drivers for OpenGL games :rolleyes:

The bottom line is we know the real information, we know benchmarks, we know which cards we want to buy.

IF these were real, which doesn't matter...I wouldn't buy nVidia because I believed the claims, just as much I wouldn't buy ATi just because I thought the slides were mean.

I I sade before that is all crap from the reviews the X700 for example scores alot higher then 18fps unless they players it at the max but of course they dont tell you that.

Back