• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JBistodeau

I am getting a raptor with 10000 rpm 74gb and a seagate with just 120gb with 7200. My friend told me to put my games on the raptor and music/downloaded stuff on my seagate. How do i do that? Do i put games in the raptor and then how do i get music on the seagate? plz help....tnx in advance

When you go to save a file, there will be more than one drive to choose from. There will be a normal C: drive then the 120 GB segate will be another letter. It could be D:, E:, and so on, depening on what other drives (cd-rom drives, portable USB devices) you have and what order you installed them in. When the drive is installed go to start>my computer and you will see more than one drive with a hard drive icon. Right click each one and you will see the capacity of it. That way you will know which is which.

-Andy

Back