• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pcmark 2004 contest!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
6395 with the rig in my sig.

attachment.php

Sig rig:

2.8c at 3.5GHz - 5534
3.0c at 3.6GHz - 5600
3.0c at 3.75GHz - 5900

Ok, stupid question. I installed the latest version of PCmark2004 and it don't give me a score like the old version used to. Do I have to go through all the hassle of being online and registering and signing in to the website in order to get my score?

batboy said:
Ok, stupid question. I installed the latest version of PCmark2004 and it don't give me a score like the old version used to. Do I have to go through all the hassle of being online and registering and signing in to the website in order to get my score?
No you shouldn't have to do that for just the system score. You only have to do that to get CPU, MEM, etc., scores. The only time I don't get a system score is when I have OCd my system too far to be stable for it to run the PCMark04 tests. It is usually the mem part of the System Score test that fails even though you don't see anything on the screen to indicate that it failed. Try backing down your OC about 5 points, same Vcore you are currently using, and try again.

Sucka said:
Of all the benchmarks, this is the one that finds instability the best for me :beer:
Same here. I hate it when I run a bunch of stability tests and start to feel good about an OC and then run PCMark04 and can't get a score. :-/

BigStan said:
Same here. I hate it when I run a bunch of stability tests and start to feel good about an OC and then run PCMark04 and can't get a score. :-/

With mine, it'll freeze windows, on almost anything else, it reboots windows. I don't know what to make of that...

My best score with my current system is 6954 points, that's with the cpu clocked @ 4362 Mhz, everything else as in sig. Comparelink here

And yes, PCMark04 does require a rather stable system to run properly :santa:

I think the PCmark04 score is affected greatly by the video card as well as the CPU. With a 3 year old ATI Radeon 7200 All-In-Wonder and a Celeron-D 320 @3.6Ghz I get
4192 PCmarks. I bet it would go up a lot if I upgrade to a new ATI Radeon 9800-Pro!

Back