• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GameSpy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Despairl

I'll have my admin's and other staff from www.vgnetwork.com start asking for people on GameSpy and other places....I can get away with it on GS because i'm an admin on there.....that might open up some cans of worms for us to get more power!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Whoa nice one :) Maybe start a subteam for that site, on the Overclockers.com team?

Despairl said:
I'll have my admin's and other staff from www.vgnetwork.com start asking for people on GameSpy and other places....I can get away with it on GS because i'm an admin on there.....that might open up some cans of worms for us to get more power!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Great Idea and hopefully this will help maybe we can get a power folder with 100+ cpu's.

well i'm in the middle of getting about 10 more people to join, we will see how this turns out :)

Back