• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How's this OC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rymaples

Registered
corecenterbug2.JPG

LOL I'm sure this is a glitch or bug in Corecenter. I noticed when I was doing benchmarks, the clock would jump up pretty high for 5-10 seconds so I took a screenshot of it. It's just supposed to be clocked at 250X11. Here's another one that's a little lower but would be an awesome OC to have.

corecenterbug.JPG

Who, quit fartin' around with that garbage MSI CoreCenter software and get back to BF2!

Yep, looks like a bug is giving you that. PCMark05 is saying my FSB is running at a whopping 14 MHz....LOL....Check it out

Dunno if the software engineers are having trouble keeping up with the hardware guys, but a lot of software is having trouble reporting accurate info for Athlon 64's.

- 2nD

I was like who the F is that. lol I was taking a break from BF2 and just checking a few things out. I need to take a break so you can catch up to me. ;)

hey maples WELCOME TO THE FORUMS.

Have you tried a higher FSB w/ lower multi? You can get more out of that RAM you know :) :) Try 275x10(should work) or 305x9(Might work) or 345x8 w/ 166(5:6) RAM divider(Might work)
That crucial is crucial! :)

Back