• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mach II Software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have never even used the software..not sure what you need it for. I think it is just extra crap for temp reading. My oc's have never noticed ;) I will look for my disk tonight for ya.

Hey EC is the Mach II lcd programmable..........i have a mach I and i keep seeing Mach IIs on ebay and i know im gonna break one of these days and buy one........my buddy has a vapochill which has a very nice LCD that displays whatever he types in...........

is the Mach II LCD u buy perform the same way........thanks

good luck

LoneWolf121188 said:
EC??? Phase cooling??? Am I missing something here? What happened to Senior Omega of the Delta Fan Users?!? :p

Check out the project build in my sig for all the details also check out the fans going in it. The best Deltas available period. So yes I am still the Senior Omega of the Delta Fan Users. I mean I have 3 GFBs cooler my BIX 3 Radiator. Oh yeah adding WCing too. LOL

Nick59007 said:
Hey EC is the Mach II lcd programmable..........i have a mach I and i keep seeing Mach IIs on ebay and i know im gonna break one of these days and buy one........my buddy has a vapochill which has a very nice LCD that displays whatever he types in...........

is the Mach II LCD u buy perform the same way........thanks

good luck

Yes it is programmable via a USB cable and the software.

Back