• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg Preferred account

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gaarashatan

Registered
i saw a thread on here and read some of it but did not get the answers i was looking for. if you used preferred account please help me. im looking to buy two computers for my family that range over 1k together not each.

so with that being said do i have to pay 500 or more upfront to get the 12 month no interest? or just because its over 500 i get it?

also how do you signup for this preferred account and make monthly payments?

thank you for looking and helping me

This thread belongs in another section but I'll help you out.

The way the preferred account works is this: If you make any qualifying order over $500, the whole order will be eligible for their 6 months no payments or interest incentive, allowing you to get both your computers you want. So. Create a Newegg account and then within your 'Account' section you'll find a link to Apply for a Newegg Preferred Account. Once approved you'll be able to place an order using said account. Atfer which you can log in any time to see the outstanding balance you ow and the option to make a payment online or by phone, etc. Make sense?

sorry. i just clicked on a link called create thread in the other newegg preferred account thread. yes i understand now thank you. but if its over 500 doesnt that mean ill get a year or 12 months to pay? it says 250 for 6 and 500 or more for 12 months?

Back