• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

You wanted it... now its here. 3dmark2k1 Team Site is UP!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
rock on... you are the man. I was just about to send you a pm asking about it. Great job on getting it back up.

hey RainmaQer you live in coldwater? your the first person ive seen on here that lives in michigan! i live in monroe michigan(the far bottm right hehe)

good job rainmaquer, glad u decided to come back to the project. My new high score is in my sig, my default is like 7200.
am i at the top o the pack for ti200's yet?
again, very cool Rain
-Malakai

Sweet! It's great to have it back online! I've been working on my score and gained a few hundred points(you'll be getting an e-mail with my updated score very soon;)

Team re-formed

Good to see things back in the groove. Now lets just see how many team players we can get, and how high we can get our scores before blowing something up. My suicidal score is now 8th place against all Athlon XPs w/ GF2 GTS/Pro/Ti, and I beat out more than a few ppl from other 3dmark teams:D

General Team info and standards:

Our team's members want you to try your best to beat our 3dmark2001 scores. Step up to the plate, take a swing or 2 or 50, and show us the stuff your graphics card is made of... not to mention your own personal overclocking prowess.

Instructions:

We compare 3 different types of scores. Any or all of these are welcome.

1) Default- obvious right? default cpu speed and default card clocks. All tests run. Default benchmark settings.

2) Stable- This is the one that counts! Must be able to play games continuously for minimum of 3 hours/or run 3dmark loops and cpu stability testers for same length of time. Cpu and card overclocked, but stable. Zero artifacts. All tests run. Default benchmark settings.

3) Suicide- anything goes. Highest possible score you can get. Default benchmark settings.

Labeling- you must label your scores in this general style. We do this
so people browsing madonion can see just how good the people here at the overclockers forums are at overclocking.

Benchmark name: <your screenname> www.overclockers.com 3dmark Team

Benchmark description: Include stuff like brand/card type, clock speeds, card cooling gear, driver version, stability testing method(for stable scores only), general system info(cpu, motherboard), any mods to the card, (for suicide scores only)add a disclaimer such as, "Not 100% stable at these speeds, not an official overclockers 3dmark team score."

Email your compare url's(and what type of score/s), your card type/maufacturer, and your cpu type to RainMaQer, Malakai, or myself. We'll verify your score(make sure its published on Madonion!) and add it to our 3dmark team website. Cheaters will be ridiculed to no end!

Our website may eventually be helpful to prospective video card buyers, if we can get enough scores on it. All the info could turn out to be a useful tool for people wondering, "what card should I buy? What brand? How high can I overclock it? What's a good way to cool it? What's a good driver? Etc."

Last edited:
geeezeeeee

i've been looking for this post for the last 3 hours and just
noticed it was a sticky DOH! :confused:

the 3dM team wants a dual!!!!

Hmmm...not bad...but I'll step up for the Gamer's HQ 3dm team and say...

I challenge you to a dual...and that's with my 1.2 T-Bird on an SDR board.

My R8500 clocks to 313/313...and I haven't begun to mod yet...

Hope you o/c chaps are up for a challenge, cuz we own you all!

that was after i posted this

thanks guys, us peoples at O/C really know how to overclock! and we just got our 3dm team off the ground so be ready for some unseating!!

RainMaQer said:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Boys and Girls of all ages!!!
Come one, Come all...
To the NEW, NEVER BEFORE SEEN...

Oh heck with it... the site is back up. 3dmark2k1 Team Site... Come and get some ;)

its down bro..
if you want i can have my friend host the website to help keep it up almost 24/7, till we get the new page going.. (EDIT: i didnt say this to clearly the first post, but he could host it, and i ment that ud have 100% control to code it however, just untill u got your new pc up and running. so dont take this the wrong way pls :)

Rain: i got a house, and i should be fully moved in and junk in 3-4 weeks. My friend that was gonna do the page codeing has been codeing his site all week long, so after hes done (like a week or less more) you Need to talk with us about how/what the new sites gonna be. We do want your help, cuz more ideas the better. i know i havent been on much, but i havent really done anything. So i havent seen you online much at all, but i guess u should have your new pc today. So Please conact me this week and we shall start the main ideas/drasfting of the website. My goal is to get my own sever and host the site myself, but ill have to get a job first..so hopefully by the end of summer we could have alot going on for the forum members and so on.

My quick idea's: Id like the website to not just have 3dmark scores, but sisoft sandra benchs, pcmark 2002 benchs, Member Rigs Profiles, Case mods pics of our members, etc.. TOTALY Devoted to Oc forum members. WE NEED more here.. i love overclockers.com, and i Want to make this place better.

i was add stuff as soon as i know of new info.
Anyone have any q's just pm/im me on here or aim/icq. im pretty easy to locate :)
Peace all

I'm just leaving mine up for now... I just got my new system together so I had to reformat my HD. Having some HD issues now so I don't want to do any heavy editing on the database and lose them. I haven't added any yet... so it's the same as it was when I took it down last time. Talk to your friend. If he wants to host this one or put his up I'll edit the first message to reflect the new addy. I'm not going to have enough time to do the site anymore as I've got SEVERAL orders for waterblocks that need to be done and some puters to build for people locally (need money and I'm unemployed so I need something).

I'll have IIS and the site back up later... still trying to figure out this HD... I might have to RMA it so I might not... unsure as of yet.

For now... talk to your friend... get it back up... do the site. I'm just here... nothing more. :D

RainMaQer said:
I'm just leaving mine up for now... I just got my new system together so I had to reformat my HD. Having some HD issues now so I don't want to do any heavy editing on the database and lose them. I haven't added any yet... so it's the same as it was when I took it down last time. Talk to your friend. If he wants to host this one or put his up I'll edit the first message to reflect the new addy. I'm not going to have enough time to do the site anymore as I've got SEVERAL orders for waterblocks that need to be done and some puters to build for people locally (need money and I'm unemployed so I need something).

I'll have IIS and the site back up later... still trying to figure out this HD... I might have to RMA it so I might not... unsure as of yet.

For now... talk to your friend... get it back up... do the site. I'm just here... nothing more. :D

Well it Wont be a team WithOut the RainMaQer...

Re: Re: You wanted it... now its here. 3dmark2k1 Team Site is UP!!!

Dissolved said:

its down bro..
if you want i can have my friend host the website to help keep it up almost 24/7, till we get the new page going.. (EDIT: i didnt say this to clearly the first post, but he could host it, and i ment that ud have 100% control to code it however, just untill u got your new pc up and running. so dont take this the wrong way pls :)

Rain: i got a house, and i should be fully moved in and junk in 3-4 weeks. My friend that was gonna do the page codeing has been codeing his site all week long, so after hes done (like a week or less more) you Need to talk with us about how/what the new sites gonna be. We do want your help, cuz more ideas the better. i know i havent been on much, but i havent really done anything. So i havent seen you online much at all, but i guess u should have your new pc today. So Please conact me this week and we shall start the main ideas/drasfting of the website. My goal is to get my own sever and host the site myself, but ill have to get a job first..so hopefully by the end of summer we could have alot going on for the forum members and so on.

My quick idea's: Id like the website to not just have 3dmark scores, but sisoft sandra benchs, pcmark 2002 benchs, Member Rigs Profiles, Case mods pics of our members, etc.. TOTALY Devoted to Oc forum members. WE NEED more here.. i love overclockers.com, and i Want to make this place better.

i was add stuff as soon as i know of new info.
Anyone have any q's just pm/im me on here or aim/icq. im pretty easy to locate :)
Peace all

I like the idea of Case mod pics and such, but I don't think we should include Sisoft into it. PCMark is fine since it's made by madonion, I just think it should be a Madonion team. Exclusive to forum members would be a good idea since we don't have a forum of our own. If we did get one, I'd say it should be open to anyone, but have a strong recommendation of becoming a member of this forum. I don't know, just my opinions on the subject.

Back