• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

12000 rpm cpu fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yes,used thermal grease,put the cpu in myself,went thruough about 4 or 5 cpu's before I learned about cpu's,intel pbz875 motherboard cybersport 850 watt power supply,2 lg dvd drives,is currently offline though until I can install a new 250gb western digital caviar 7200rpm hard drive after my seagate 1 tb refurbished one refused to reformat after a virus killed my operating system and it has a pentium4 1060 ghz cpu

sorry can't remember but I think prescott northbridge 1000 something GHZ p4 cpu

am using my backup computer for now,a miserable little f##@@ked up dell

the ram is 2 gigs of the best you can buy,the silver finned ocz gameing memory,set the memory timing myself,2-3-2-5

the cpu was the fastest you could buy as I remember it going by the list of compatible cpu's for the pbz875 board as listed on intel's website

it's a dell dimension 2400,a f@#$@#ked up piece of cr@$p if ever there was one,only tranferred the memory,you should see the criminal bios system!!!

3.4ghz pentium 4's need better heatsinks than that.
Also when the Computer shuts down does the heatsink get Hot. like to the touch.

learned a lot about printers too,did you know the price of black ink is $2800.00 a gallon and the price of human blood is only $1400.00,comparatively?,go to a website called the price of a gallon.com

had an intel monitoring program and set it to give an audible warning whenever the cooling redzoned after it shut off the 2nd or 3rd time

Back