• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

12000 rpm cpu fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
am wondering that myself,but don't want to go through THAT again just to find out I'm wrong,did you ever have a cpu come off glued to the bottom of the cpu like iron by the thermal paste,with some of the pins bent?,believe me,THAT WILL HAPPEN EVERY TIME!!!,QANOTHER THING YOU NEVER SEE ANYBODY EXPLAIN!!!

just pull a heatsink,after it's been on for awhile,and watch what happen's

sorry can't remember,the standard thermal pastefrom radioshack I think,found it,arctic silver 5

I know when i used AS ceramique is like cement i manage to pull a 2.4 celeron out of 478 when removing the heatsink

sorry the old hard drive went bad,and while my replacement hardrive came,those ebay f@@@#kers never sent my multiple fan hard drive cooling system

I tried every method for applieing the thermal paste,even frosting the cpu like a cake,still don't know which method is best???

sorry,still have to reformat the new hard drive and reinstall my operating system,and my hard drive fan hasn't come yet,the slow f@$@@ker's!!!

onlyly oredered it on the 31st and my hard drive came 3 days later

loved the one on youtube where the guy pressed it down with a square piece of glass,brilliant f@#$^r,!!!,so what happen's when you pull the piece of glass off and most of the thermal paste comes away with it?

Could try taking the cooler off and lapping the heatsink, removing the processor ihs lap it from both sides, gets some rtv silicone and a non conductive thermal paste and reattache the ihs and the reattach the cooler.

I still suspect I once shot an asus p4c800 motherboard because microscopic specks of the thermal paste somehow got off on the fsb

Back