• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1800+ Niuhb Dlt3c 0334wpmw

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, If I can get it prime stable at 2606 at 1.95v or under (About 1.84-1.90v actual) Then I will keep it there... If not, I'll do 2.5something.

Lithan said:
Yeah... Personally I think my 4*C temp drop did more to help than burning in. Im at 2606 1.93v now. temps down to 48*C load.

Edit: Running 12x217=2606@ 1.90v (1.81-1.86v) now. It BSOD's as soon as I start prime95 when set to 1.875v. I'm running 21*C above ambient at full load (socket reading) right now.

And can I ask what you do?

I'm a Controls Engineer for a little snack food manufacturer

Wow... those are some heavy friggin snacks if they need that thing to shape them ;)

Screenshot time...

2606.jpg

This is stable for 3 hrs of prime so far at 1.93v (1.81-1.89v actual) and temps between 48 and 55*C load in a 77-87*F room.

Crashed at 1.93v (lately prime95 has taken to getting program errors rather than calculation errors (those little boxes that pop up saying that windows must close prime 95))... im 99.9% sure it will be stable at 1.95v though. At 1.95v my vcore stabalizes quite a bit. Becomes 1.85-1.925, up from 1.81-1.89. Temps only go up 1*C full load though, luckily.

Hey , Nice overclock thats lookin very impressive!!

I got a couple of them "prime95 has generated errors and will be closed by windows" , its prob very close to being stable. What cooling are you using (sorry if its posted further back) ??

Over a 1000mhz overclock :eek:, god damm thats sweet!!

I'm running water; Maze 3 (soon to be cascade... and if I ever get the time, maybe a homemade block), mag 3, and chevette.

It's stable overnight on 1.95v... Good enough for me. Now I've got to start trying to get ram timings down, rebuild the system and move on to my 2.4c.

makes me want to move to the US just to be able to order from Newegg.:p

man, I could have bought 2 of these for what I paid for my average 2400+.

Of course... these were just released... I'll bet you got your 2400+ awhile ago.

there are 2500+ about. They cost only a little more than 2400+.

But at the time I was trying to get an upgrade chip for my KT266A based MSI K7T266 Pro2, and I did not think I could get Bartons to work on that even after doing the modification to the board.

of course since then, my mom's K7T266 Pro died, so I replaced it with my K7T266 Pro2, and got myself a NF7-S.

Testing it at 1543mhz (220.5x7) 1.2v (1.1v won't load windows... didn't try anything in between) right now. Socket temp is 9*C above board temp at full load.

edit: Trying 1.175v now

Last edited:
Hughhefner said:
Just received today 2 XP 1800's from NEWEGG . Retail box,

NIUHB DLT3C 0334

Order 3 more yesterday, looks like they STILL have them, grab em while they're hot

Limit of 5 !!!!!!

DUDE... save some for me :D the JIXHB and the NIUHB and the JIXIB's hmm thats three new steppings ive heard come from new egg in the last two weeks?.... so far the JIXHB seem to be getting the best results. im ordering mine friday may as well get two or three it looks like they are going to go quik at this rate! please anyone who has already gotten these lets see results!

peace perc,

So far running well at 2426 210X11.5 with 129 deg temps with an Epox 8RDA3+, Thermalright SLK900A clip on with Artic ceramique, 1.75V

TT sm2 with thermaltake ductmod

Just seems a bit HOT

OH yes, LITHAN's Kreton ram at 210 5,2,2 at 2.77V

Yeah these chips are hot little buggers. I get about the same temps with a .4v undervolt as I do at stock on my JIUHB DUT3C.

You would expect that due to the lower default vcore meaning a lower threshold voltage and therefore higher leakage current.

Back