• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2.97 stable!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Michael Warren

This might be the highest stable overclock that I can get on my Diego at 1.55 volts. If my motherboard allowed for higher volts than 1.55 I could see myself getting 3.1 stable at 1.60 volts.
FIXED2.jpg

Last edited:
that pic you posted shows you at 2.87, not 2.97, fyi, but nice OC, i'm jealous.

Don't count on 3.1 @ 2.6V.I'm doing 2.9G @ 1.525 but when I'm trying to get to 3GHz it needs more than 1.67 V to get stable.So it might won't be so easy to reach 3.1G or maybe it is...

Nice OC man :D but I agree with Andreas1327, 3.1ghz is probably slightly on the optimistic side (not that its a bad thing!).. also, that sshot shows you at 1.584V, so i would imagine an extra ~0.025V isnt going to give you another ~210mhz oc :( but as above

"Up the hit and get 3.0ghz :D"

Careface*

Yea I think that CPU-Z reads my motherboard wrong because in the BIOS I set the volts to 1.55. I can hit 3.0 Pi32 stable but I feel comfortable at 2.97. I dont think that im going to upgrade my ram since 2 gigs of ram at decent timings while running about 40mhz above stock is good enough for me and I got 28 seconds in PI 1M so im pretty happy with the results.

aww why not go for at 3ghz? lol then you can tell everyone you have a 3ghz AMD, not too common. Not to rare though :)

Great OC though, can't get my venice past 2640 lol.

My temps are around 54C load and 38C load and they are lower depending on my room temperature. I can tell everyone that I have a 3.0 Diego because its stable but I feel comfortable at 2.97. 3.0 on air with a Diego is pretty crazy though especially at low volts.

Back