• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2400+ questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jwhitehorn

I was at work the other day, and was looking at some of the 2400+s that we had, and noticed that they were DKV3. These are T-bred Bs, and I have heard alot recently about the 1700s with DLT3, and this was the first time I noticed that the 2400s had something different. Would something like that be better or worse for overclocking than a DLT3?

The chart that I have says that its max operating temperture would be 85C instead of the usual 90C. Would that mean that CPU would be more likly to operate at lower temps, or would that mean that it would be more disliking to heat to begin with, but probably run at the same temps as its couterparts?

The chart also says that it would have a stock Vcore of 1.65v, this is just .05v more that the DUT3s and .15v more than the DLT3s, would this be a bad thing for overclocking?

Back