• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

250,000+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

While that would be LOADS of fun as well, it would be as hard getting that in there as the 340 :beer: Of course it's not like any of these will be easy, but the 4G63 will be the easiest.:attn:

I hear ya. I'm putting a 7M into an 86 4Runner (to be honest, that's eaiser than what youre doing:beer:). I did contemplate a 4G63 into my 84 Starlet, but in the end I wanted to keep it all Toyota, so a 3T-GTE is going in instead.

I hear ya. I'm putting a 7M into an 86 4Runner (to be honest, that's eaiser than what youre doing:beer:). I did contemplate a 4G63 into my 84 Starlet, but in the end I wanted to keep it all Toyota, so a 3T-GTE is going in instead.

Almost did a 3S-GTE swap into a 93 MR2 I had (It was the NA version)

Man... I didn't know we had so many gear heads on this forum! I guess it all goes hand in hand. If you love to build and work on "things", it usually goes for most everything in your life.

Almost did a 3S-GTE swap into a 93 MR2 I had (It was the NA version)

Man... I didn't know we had so many gear heads on this forum! I guess it all goes hand in hand. If you love to build and work on "things", it usually goes for most everything in your life.

Helped build a hybrid 5S-GTE for a NA MR2 a few years ago. The 3Ts are a bit older than the 3S'... stout little motors though, and cheaper to get power out of, which is what I'm all about... which I guess helps explain the overclocker thing too:beer:.

I hear it's common to put the Toyota 8" rear-end in those Mighty Max's... if you get the 4-pinion carrier, I think I have a 4:30 LSD lying around you can just take if you need it... you'll definately have to rebuild it though.

Helped build a hybrid 5S-GTE for a NA MR2 a few years ago. The 3Ts are a bit older than the 3S'... stout little motors though, and cheaper to get power out of, which is what I'm all about... which I guess helps explain the overclocker thing too:beer:.

I hear it's common to put the Toyota 8" rear-end in those Mighty Max's... if you get the 4-pinion carrier, I think I have a 4:30 LSD lying around you can just take if you need it... you'll definately have to rebuild it though.

I've already got an LSD sitting in my garage just waiting :) Thanks for the offer though! Yeah it's pretty common to use a lot of Yota stuff on the Mighty Max's. Wheel hubs will bolt right on, in place of the Mitsubishi's... it's a common swap to change to a 5 lug hub, from the stock 6 lug. I might take you up on your LSD offer if I end up switching rear ends though :):beer:

Nice video there on the formula one car,, but i think the engine must have been burnt out after that run eh? Congrats on the points!

Back