• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

added a front 360 fan header.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'd say black, black isnt a dust magnet, you might be able to see the dust but it certainly doesn't attract more dust than any other color, lol. Plus if it ever gets that bad just take a rag or something to wipe it off.

Did the dvd drive today.:attn: :attn: :attn:

DSC03193.jpg

DSC03194.jpg

core2due said:
Did the dvd drive today.:attn: :attn: :attn:
what are you going to be covering that drive up with? you can't seriously run your xbox 360 with the drive exposed like that all the time, can you?

won't dust and other crap get in it? personally, I'd custom fit it with plexiglas for that professional mod look ;)

This is a launch console and I cracked it open a few mounths after I got it.:drool:

NOW YOU CAN FOOL PEOPLE THAT IT'S AN ELITEGTX ULTRA!

This is genious...

When mine gets to a part where heat it an issue (really bad from what it is now) I am sticking the bast**d in a wind tunnel and then playing the games in the office TV just gonna use extensions.

Back