• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

!Akai LCD help please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FrEaK

So,
I got this cheap LCD TV(cheap as in price not product :)) from costco... 27" LCD Akai LCT2721AD

Well, I'm having a problem with the sound, it seems everytime I change the channel or am watching something it changes the audio option form mono to speaker or speaker to SAP or SAP to mono or it detects another one, and the sound stops while its changing or detecting, its really bothering me as I can't hear crap when I'm watching things...

No, I don't touch anything when this happens, and I don't think its busted because this only happens sometimes(well more often then not) and other people seem to have the same problem...

The manual completely blows as it came with a french good manual and a horrible english manual that just tells you how to select things, not what they actually do... I have no idea if any of you can help me, or have the same TV and have the same problem... anyones input I'm sure would be helpful

Thanks,
FrEaK
:shrug:

Back