• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AM2 OC'ing results (3.3ghz on air)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Metr0 said:
he didnt even run a sp 1m?

hmm not bad but it really doesnt show much

I don't think showing oc'd performance results was the goal of the article, maybe later he'll do one, but he usually keeps oc'd results out of stock reviews.

]-[itman said:
I don't think showing oc'd performance results was the goal of the article, maybe later he'll do one, but he usually keeps oc'd results out of stock reviews.

that is ok but a screenshot can be a suicidal one and i can get my opty 148 up to 3400 but that isnt stable

for a DC on stock air I am pretty darn impressed except 1.55v seems like alot to pump through a DC to start with.

Although maybe with good water you could pull off 3.2ghz benchable.

too bad those are high end DC's... i want to see how the lower end AM2's OC. something like a 3800+ or just something with a stock multiplier of 11x or less. if those go over 3GHz on stock air, thats when i'll start to get excited.

too bad those are high end DC's... i want to see how the lower end AM2's OC. something like a 3800+ or just something with a stock multiplier of 11x or less. if those go over 3GHz on stock air, thats when i'll start to get excited.
Why are you typing what I am thinking? :D

Back