• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD FX-8350

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nope, just entered my BIOS and both Turbocore and C6 are disabled.

APM master mode was set to Auto and I disabled it. Still getting jumps in clock between 4.6 and 1.4. It seems to hold steady at either end of the spectrum more often than not, but I still get the random jumps to 2.x and 3.x. Confused.

Edit: Just double checked again to see if I'm totally blind. TurboCore AND C6 State are both disabled.

Edit Edit: Could the jumps have something to do with my LLC? It's still to ultra high on my CPU and High on CPUNB. I think I have enough of a handle on Offset mode that I could find the right input to lower my LLC. Worth trying?

Last edited:
This H80 has been a beast for me, though. At idle with all the green stuff turned on, my CPU is sitting at 8c.
Just an FYI, the temp sensors on the Fx chips aren't accurate till under load around 40c. It is impossible for the chip to be below your ambient temperatures unless you are cooling it with, sub ambient cooling ie DICE, LN2 etc....

Back