• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD's New King For Overclocking!! The AthlonXP 1800+ JIXHB DLT3C 0321

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Tyranos said:
Doh, and I just ordered a 1700 dlt3c. Oh well, I'll just brutally force it to do 2.7 on air.
spoken like a true overclocker. I like your spirite.

I just called a few dealers on a search engine, none wanted to really check the stepping code or didn't really know what they were till I said if they have the one I want I would buy 10.

So far no luck, just alot of DUT's from 0325 to 0329

Lets keep searchin!!!

Yeah, I called all the local stores. Nobody wanted to talk to me either, and the ones who did only carried AMD through ordering, nothing in stock.

We shpuld be seeing these appear soon, one retailer said that AMD would only be making models 1900 and up from now on. Not that that necessarily true.

Sounds like AMD has just finished getting rid of these the all the distibutors..

I have an 1800 dlt3c jiuhb 0319mpm (I think mpm I cant remember) and it defaults to 1.47 vcore. I cant give you realistic overclocking results because my PSU and board arent in the same league as my CPU but it is ok around 2200 until my cheapo 300W PSU gives in. The +12 is about 13.50 most of the time so it reboots randomly. When I get a new PSU Ill let you know how it does.

So much for the Hype on the JIXHB... where's the beef on these cpu's? screen shots? any benchies? and actual pics on these CPU's at all? Not that I'm calling these cpu's out of the closet, but hey, if you got where's the postings on them to clue us in on where and what dates these little demons are running like?

RedDawg41 said:
So much for the Hype on the JIXHB... where's the beef on these cpu's? screen shots? any benchies? and actual pics on these CPU's at all? Not that I'm calling these cpu's out of the closet, but hey, if you got where's the postings on them to clue us in on where and what dates these little demons are running like?

I've heard of a couple of them through guys at futuremark.com's forums. But those guys didn't know what they were doing and never really followed up with conclusive results. The CPU's are real. In fact, I believe they may have come from newegg if I remember. They were in the new packaging.

i know they have newer 1800's at my local store but i haven't checked them out...looks like i'm gonna pay them a visit tomorrow and see if they're jixhb or jiuhb chips...i'll let ya'll know....

I have been looking everywhere online and at stores that would let me see the chips - I haven't seen any of these at all - and indeed have seen no pictures of results or the chip online either. I don't doubt that they are real, but I strongly suspect that they may be "discontinued" and that perhaps only a very few were produced in the first place.

I really hope someone who knows what they're doing (and owns a camera!) gets their hands on one soon.

brennan77 said:

I've heard of a couple of them through guys at futuremark.com's forums. But those guys didn't know what they were doing and never really followed up with conclusive results. The CPU's are real. In fact, I believe they may have come from newegg if I remember. They were in the new packaging.

Thats exactly why I dont go around that forum anymo =) Although, I did see one where this guy got his FX 5600 to 1ghz memory :eek:

What are your temperatures looking like? Do you have a picture of the chip (yayayaya!!!! gimme gimme gimme!!!! yayayaya!!!!) ?

Is the stock Vcore @ 1.45?

How do the Clock:Vcore steps look?

WHERE DID YOU BUY IT?!!! ;) :)

Would it be better to get a 1700+ DLT3C or an 1800+ DLT3C? And which stepping would be best? I've seen JIXHB mentioned as the best, is this right?

Back