• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

And the Mach 1 saga continues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tomsawyer

Well thanks to Skip I can now repost. Boy and gals take a lesson and if you change your IP provider make sure you update ALL your online forums and such :D Thanks Skip!

Well I got my toy up to 2.65 stable and then my 9500np just up and began creating a wonderfull display of disturbing colors and vertical bars. Got an RMA from newegg and off it went. I know the odds of getting another card that could emulate the 9800 as well as that 9500 did are slim to none but such is life.

Right now I running a cheap S3 Trio 32/64 that I yanked out of a computer that was hiding in my computer closet lol. So no gaming for me and to make it worse I can only get it to boot in safe mode :( so I can not get a temp via windows but the bios was showing 2C under no load.

Once I get my card back I am going to boost her to 2.8, she ran fine there but I do not want a high overclock until I get everything back onboard.

Back