• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Announcing Sandy/Ivy Superpi Challenge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You could try only 2 cores. You might clock it a bit higher. 3570k should be exact same as 3770k on this bench.

i was happy as could b, about 5 seconds before seeing the above post. I'm VERY curious what bios settings you changed. i played around a little bit but couldn't get x52 to boot as i was scared pushing around 1.5vcore only. shall i push it more, took vcore up to 1.52 but no go. in SS, vcore was 1.5v but shows as 1.44... push more? thoughts on going big? should i increase PLL, does load line calibration matter?

PS: cold night out, hence epic temps.

PSS: update the score one the main page pls... at 7.19s i thought i won, but no; some boys r playing in the 6.9s.

Attachments

• superpi contest WIN.jpg
    superpi contest WIN.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Sorry front page is not updated. I will try over the weekend.

we need to see that new score operant. keep us entertained will you. hehe

good work to go back at it and better your best, thats what this is all about. learning and tweaking

Good scores guys!:thup:

Here’s my contribution.

Capture579.jpg

I really need to get some good ram for benching. The problem is, it's going to have to be lower profile (the ripjaws stuff has about a couple cm between the heatsink and my cpu cooler). Anyone want to send me some? :p

Well, you asked for it so here it is dejo:

8.PNG

You're in Illinois? Perfect! I can drive over to steal your ram...I mean....hand over my rig!

nice work guys. and I see that Operant is indeed in the lead as it stands. may have to work on mine some more. keep working everyone, this is a fun bench

more work to be done. sorry to keep everyone working

Attachments

• ocf-8875.JPG
    ocf-8875.JPG
    266.8 KB · Views: 55
Guys...

HWBot rules apply...

Meaning you GOTTA have the correct CPU Speed in CPU-Z...

Turn off the power saving options so your screenshots come out correctly.

Dejo... LOL... You know better! :D

54xx, my efficiency is bad and way more clocks than should be needed for that score. I flashed a new bios and everything has been crazy every since.

Back