• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any problem with sideways radiator?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The cases nowadays are amazing and have custom water cooling ready written all over them. I would carefully think this through about getting another case as well.

Big NO to getting anything different. After 15 years, I'm attached to this ole thing.

I should edit the first post, but I'm too lazy. Currently, I have a XSPC EX240 rad mounted on the back of the case. This is a thin rad about 30mm thick. For the life of me I don't know why I didn't get a RX240 (unless they didn't make them at the time). So, I thought about adding capacity to the loop, the first thing out of my brain was add another radiator. But, after a bit of reflection, I decided to replace the thin double rad I have with a Black Ice SR2 U-flow rad that is 60mm thick (double my current one). In some of the reviews, this rad equaled or beat some of the triple rads. If I still need a bit more after that... well, I can always get a crossflow single for the lower front panel or maybe get a hybrid vid card (has both air cooling and AIO watercooling) abd put the rad for it there. I want to futureproof my setup.

Back