• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus Maximus V Gene Owner Resources - BIOS, Guide, Reviews, and Advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That is with the same CPU and memory that didnt do memory very well in the mive?

I hope that my CPU gets here one of these days....

since it took me some time to make it today ...

pcmark05_51k.jpg

RipjawsX @ 2600 7-12-7-28 1T on air ... still on 0880 BIOS as I have some nice profiles ...

I'm not sure if there will be higher voltage for memory. So far max is 1.92V in bios what gives about 1.95V max. Anything higher can be helpful only if you are going to use dice/LN2 for memory.

woomack, looks like you are getting ready for some supi32 action. those timings and speed look delicious

yeah. Looking good. Top (only) pcm05 3770 too!
Interesting that no one has submitted for that before now.....
I am regretting canceling my newegg order and saving a few bucks at MC.

Last edited:
Can anyone post their settings for a MVG + 3570k @ ~4.5?

I'm also interested in whereabouts the other 5 voltages should sit.. (PLL/VTT/SA/DRAM/GFX)

For 4.5 I would put vtt and as around 1.1. Pll around 1.8 (pull it down as much as possible once pc is stable). Dram at whatever your ram is rated for. Gfx doesn't matter, leave it at default unless you are ocing onboard.

Vcore probably between 1.2 and 1.3 for 4.5ghz.

For 4.5 I would put vtt and as around 1.1. Pll around 1.8 (pull it down as much as possible once pc is stable). Dram at whatever your ram is rated for. Gfx doesn't matter, leave it at default unless you are ocing onboard.

Vcore probably between 1.2 and 1.3 for 4.5ghz.

Sounds about right. I need 1.26v for 4.5

Maybe someone else can help him with the other mvg for 4.5 settings. I haven't ran air.

Matt that is funny, I have this board but not sure what it does on air! But I have some ideas what it does at -130c

Sorry for what probably seems like a newb question but where do these beta bios versions come from? Someone at Asus? I have a Maximum V Gene and don't mind tinkering.

Nicely done, I have to break out the BBSE and PSC and test it out!

woomack, looks like you are getting ready for some supi32 action. those timings and speed look delicious

yeah. Looking good. Top (only) pcm05 3770 too!
Interesting that no one has submitted for that before now.....
I am regretting canceling my newegg order and saving a few bucks at MC.

Thank you all :)
Spi 32m @2626 7-12-7-28 1T ( also posted in other thread )
No good access to cheap LN2 so I run on SS. Memory on air.

spi32m.jpg

and max valid so far 3036.2 http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2359009 ( memory also on air )

1.8V+ for 2600+ CL7 and 1.9V+ for 3000+ valid :D ... this memory is scalling up to 1.9V.

Back