• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED ASUS maybe fried BISO ! help thx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
here are pics, was not here, for a week, holiday etc...

AS sad this is not mine, I mean the design, but who would of guess that's it's that easy interface...

Apology aceppted, maybe :D :p

P.S As you can see iron is not my first tool, :D, but can weld, and it's sort of hobby welder....

How do you use that with the bios chip, that looks like a parallel printer port?

How do you use that with the bios chip, that looks like a parallel printer port?

It is. There is specific software that's required for the units use. It's available via the interwebz for free. It is a valid home built unit. I took a few minutes to educate myself on building one.
Still, the cost of building one well exceeds the $10 a bios chip costs.

On the opposite of what mister smart Scott sad "I took a few minutes to educate myself on building one" what do u want now credits, (man it really pisses me off when u talk like this, till pics have arrived u have been QUOTE : I dont bealive u, u could of not do it---u can not eve diag ur own problem with PC etc....

---- But now ur are very smart though u had no clue about what was I talking about, and ++++ more u wanna teach us that it took you few minutes to figure EVERYTHING OUT.... What was the need of telling all of us on thread that u figure it out... why the hell do anyone need to know what did u figure out....(maybe it;s just a need ???? ),

i REALLY WILL NOT read this anymore, just cause of you....

I bet ur just some silly kid who thinks hees got the knowledge, I told u once, homble, learn, and share.....

Dont try to be smart, cause u end up being very funny....

This was just my personal opinion......

Greetings,

Will not visit this thread anymore, cause I will regret it....

And dont full ppl around,
MATERIAL COSTS ARE less than 5 euro, which is less then $7 cc.
And the one u sad for $10 ++++ shipment costs ++++ time u have to wait for it !!!! depends on the country.... In my country I can not get mx25L8005 bios chip at all, have asked and have been told that some how it's hard to get this one... Could of order it from e-bay, but had to wait 1 month.....

Grow up dude.
I took no credit for anything except learning how to build one. 15 minutes on the internet was all it took.
:rolleyes:

Have a nice life genius.

download.jpg

:chair:

Mr.Scott is very knowledgeable and older than you think he's no "kid", and no one here meant any offense. We are here to help, not to offend.

That said, I'm glad it's resolved, and Good job making your own BIOS flasher.

Back