• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus X570 Motherboards.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Some of these mid tier x570 boards have no info about overclocked memory frequencies. And anyway with the latency issue above 3600 on the x570 boards they seem to offer little advantage over a capable x470 board at this juncture.

That's when I go to the board partners website and get a manual, because there are still a lot of QVL not up.

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16813145161 This was one of them that was missing info about memory frequencies this morning but I see it now has been added under the Specifications tab since then. There was another one too this morning but I can't find it now. I looked both at the Overview and the Specification tabs this morning and there wasn't any then.
So, you are looking for that information at Newegg? I would go right to the source, the mobo website (why I was surprised you mentioned many didn't have it).

I wouldn't rely on retailers to have the most update to date or accurate info... stick to the mobo website. ;)

Can any of you please provide some recommendations on a good X470 motherboard to shoot for? I haven't built an AMD system in nearly 15 years so I'm a bit behind the curve on AMD, but I looking forward to giving them another shot with a 3700X. I will probably be heading up to a Microcenter within the next two weeks. Thank you.

If you're going to overclock, the Asus X470-F board seems to be pretty well regarded. $50 off with Ryzen 3000 right now too.

Back