• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATA-133 - 18'' UV Sensitive Silver Braided

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
heh yea i wanted to do the same thing, just thinking which one to buy. so would it be better if i order a uv cc with uv cables or should i get glow in the dark cables with blue cc or should i just take the chance and go for the blue cc and uv cables??

Warren G said:
heh yea i wanted to do the same thing, just thinking which one to buy. so would it be better if i order a uv cc with uv cables or should i get glow in the dark cables with blue cc or should i just take the chance and go for the blue cc and uv cables??

Glow in the dark cables are useless. They do just that: glow in the dark. In other words they'll glow when your CCs go off and you want them to glow when your comp is running right?? Also I wouldn't mix UV CC and colored CC as the colored CC are much brighter and will outshine the UV CC and the glow from the UV sensitive cable. I say get 2 UV CC with UV sensitive cables.

Back