• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Back from a Long Summer Break

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sir-Epix

Hi all.

Just letting you know that I just fired up my 460GTX to renew its search for SETI@home. It was a long hot summer and I powered down all my machines before I left for work in Kuwait and other places. The temps have dropped here and I am going to have some free time this week so I am hoping to get my power machine up and running too (1- 285GTX; 2 - 260GTXs). Hoping that will get me back into the top 10 for RAC. Plus I also have to keep my front page status!

Hope all is well with everyone.

--The Four Horsemen

Hi all.

Just letting you know that I just fired up my 460GTX to renew its search for SETI@home. It was a long hot summer and I powered down all my machines before I left for work in Kuwait and other places. The temps have dropped here and I am going to have some free time this week so I am hoping to get my power machine up and running too (1- 285GTX; 2 - 260GTXs). Hoping that will get me back into the top 10 for RAC. Plus I also have to keep my front page status!

Hope all is well with everyone.

--The Four Horsemen

Welcome back!

Back