• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield kicking me for aimbot that i didn't use

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hanzalo

alright, more battlefield problems
i installed the point of existence 2 mod the other day, and when i tried to play online punkbuster kicked me for "Aimbot #50120." i'm not even sure what an aimbot is exactly, as i just got the game a few weeks ago, and when i googled i couldn't find any solution on how to get rid of it. i did an ad-aware scan, but it didn't find anything. i uninstalled the poe2 mod, but i still get the error. i know aimbots have something to do with hacking, and i'm not cheating. i'll post a screenshot of my crappy stats to prove it if necessary :). anyone know what to do?

i don't think i'm banned, as it didn't say i was. just kicked for two minutes. i was hoping to avoid a reinstall, but i might have to if it will fix it. does anyone know where aimbot files are stored? i could manually remove it if i could find it on my computer.

I would uninstall the add-on you just installed. Then check your e-mail you used to register your account to see if you got a e-mail by PB or whoever the host is for bf2 and see if they banned you. You probably got a temp ban.

lol, it doesnt come with aimbot files. Aimbot is a form of hacking, it automatically aims for you. Unless you downloaded an aimbot hack you dont have anything to remove.

I would uninstall the add-on you just installed. Then check your e-mail you used to register your account to see if you got a e-mail by PB or whoever the host is for bf2 and see if they banned you. You probably got a temp ban.

-i removed poe2 completely.
-no emails
Twigglish said:
lol, it doesnt come with aimbot files. Aimbot is a form of hacking, it automatically aims for you. Unless you downloaded an aimbot hack you dont have anything to remove.

i figured that poe2 wouldn't give me an aimbot, but i didn't install one and i didn't do anything else to battlefield, so i'm not really sure. i just need to figure out how to get rid of it.

I doubt PB would ban you for hacking if you had no hack program running, but perhaps it was caused by some error. If you're still banned from PB servers, I would contact them.

manually update your PB per evenbalance.com...

other then that is it possible anyone else used your computer?

then do it again, and +1 for reinstall also if you reinstall download the latest patch again, just to make sure it isnt corrupt and also dont install any funky mods

Did you try a different server? I know before for what ever reason I've been kick from servers for "cheating", when I don't. I just pick a different server (PB enabled or not) and go.

Back