• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Beat 9000!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cypher720 said:

its called broke! just bought the Radeon 8500....then the GF4 comes out!

Be happy with what you got there will always be something better than what you got and what you got is DAMN good.

Heck I am happy very happy with my 7500 and 5090 3 D Mark 2K1 score!!!!!!!!!

Will not be upgrading for a year , next will be CRT monitor real soon and then 1900XP cpu.

Cisco KId

Cypher720 said:
with my Radeon 8500@292/294, i beat 9000!!!!!!!

im trying for more and ill keep you updated!

Good for You! 9,000 was a mile stone. I know you are already looking for the five digit and how to get there. Between you and I, and a few others here, the radeon is capable of 14,000. Check around. You will have to do a good deal of work to get there but you ought to be able to give the gf4 a run for it if you want to. Some just don't know how to say, "Congratulations".:D

i got 6309 with my unoverclocked gf3 ti200, with cpu at stock speeds, so ill put cpu to 1.5, and graphics to 215/490 or so, see if i can get close to 8000, i need more/better ram though, 512 crucial pc2400 is coming in a few weeks, though, i need a few hundred dollars....so then it'll be better

ehh...i'm sure i could break 9000 points with ram sinks and whatnot. i did the voltage mod and it helped me a lot.

scooter are those clocks with stock cooling? congrats cypher! i'm trying to break 9000 too, but not THAT motivated. heh

GPU got Blue Orb, that's the only thing. And GPU Volt mod is up to 1.85. That's when I get all this good scores. But in my case I got 2X80mm blowing at the card, from the front of the case

I get 8500 without overclocking on a 1.33Ghz rig.

When my T-bred comes out (2.0Ghz overclocked to 2.5...) and I get my Multimeter then I'll go over 11K.

Remember though that Ati are releasing new drivers......hey Ritteri what speed is you 4600? You tried overclocking yet?

Still stuck at 6275 myself, I'm getting better cooling for my gf3 ti200.
I asked a local dealer if they could take home some coolerjags and they said "we'll take it in for consideration"
Hope they take em in so i can do some serious OC'in.
Though my memory is what limits me the most so I should get some better sinks for em.
Hoping for 7000 in the future.
I'm still quite satisfied with my rig.

Hey TranceBear, how did you get you vid card in 600's. Did you use PowerStripe?? Cooling?? That's nice score, I don't think I can do that, maby another 1K, and that's it, but I got OEM 230/230 card.
Thanks.

Back