• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Beat 9000!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
JoeCrappa said:
wow...you've got a good card. with my pentium2 - 233 and VooDoo 2 8mb i got this score. looks like i win.

I just check my system again.

With a single Pentium 100 with 1MB video I get this:

I WIN AGAIN! ;)

Why put all those posts in the thread? Kind of ruins it. One might be funny but......might think about deleting one or two.

Could not wait anymore and picked up a gf3 ti200 and spent about an hour getting this. Checking the mail and then celebrating Valentines.

Roughly gf3 ti500, no?

Silver said:
Why put all those posts in the thread? Kind of ruins it. One might be funny but......might think about deleting one or two.

Could not wait anymore and picked up a gf3 ti200 and spent about an hour getting this. Checking the mail and then celebrating Valentines.

Roughly gf3 ti500, no?

What were your settings when you got this score?

250/530 however have backed the ram down as the difference between 500 and 530 is like 40 points. Ram is not where it is at.

Anyone know the watts on a gf3?

jdmcnudgent said:
great score.

When you post a score, please include your settings.

In the attactment, it states it was NOT run in default mode.

So can you kindly tell us what it is. Other wise those scores are pointless and mean nothing if your running at 640*480 or 800*600.

It becomes very difficult to compare, when NO ONE uses the same settings.. Jeez!

Its real simple, Just click on " Run default benchmark "

Thanks! :D

CrystalMethod said:
Almost looks like we have a full blown Radeon 8500 race to 10K going on here.

Hell yeah, I'm getting my retail tomorrow, I'll see what I get, I kinda don't believe some of the scoring here.. Can you guys show us the madonion screen shot? .. not to accuse anyone, just wanted to make sure it was done with default settings 1024x768! and not a freaking 640x480 LOL!

Just got my 8500 retail today.. here's the score both vid&cpu O/C'ed .. :

p4ff.jpg

NICE OC's! well, you should be proud. you're up to 2600 MHz. wish i could do dat! Nice with the Vid Card also! im still at about 9000 untill i get my crystal orb!

Cypher720 said:
NICE OC's! well, you should be proud. you're up to 2600 MHz. wish i could do dat! Nice with the Vid Card also! im still at about 9000 untill i get my crystal orb!

Thanks Cypher, that was done with vid Stock HS.. anything beyond 300mhz will start to screw up the image quality .. once again, thanks for your comment :beer:

http://gamershq.madonion.com/compare2k1.shtml?2755590
Here we go again.

What did you run this at? 640x480?
Before you assume that some one is a cheater why dont you get some facts first.:mad: I did a search @ mad onion to compare my score with others, and I came across this one. Its not 9700 but its darn close. Do you benchmark your card @ 640x480? If not then why do you assume someone else does. Compare yours to the link and tell me that score isnt default.:mad:

Joeteck said:

Here we go again.

What did you run this at? 640x480?
joeteck. i didnt cheat, i dont need to cheat, my rig IS the s***. bought and paid for. there is an old saying: if you assume, you make an a## outta you and me, cept your only making an a## outta yourself. i had to reinstall OS, and my result brouser wouldnt log in, and now it is working fine. im gonna benchmark tonight JUST 4 U. by the way, here is an old one. check the res.:mad:
» http://gamershq.madonion.com/compare2k1.shtml?2755590

Big Nuttz said:
http://gamershq.madonion.com/compare2k1.shtml?2755590

Before you assume that some one is a cheater why dont you get some facts first.:mad: I did a search @ mad onion to compare my score with others, and I came across this one. Its not 9700 but its darn close. Do you benchmark your card @ 640x480? If not then why do you assume someone else does. Compare yours to the link and tell me that score isnt default.:mad:
at least some one KNOWS whats going on!:D my bpy BIG NUTTZ. now im a tell ya, im a hall, i fade em all.:beer:

my crystal orb should come in today. can someone tell me
how to get it on the retail without pushpins for the retail
has none. can u pick up ramsinks at comp usa???

im stuck at 8092 but not bad for no overclocking to my
CPU. wait till i get my glaciator II and overclock you all
to hades!!!

oh, and all these scores better ne in default settings cuz i
can get 10k with 640x???

Back