• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Beat 9000!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yo ma *******!
Just removed the stock ramsinks, lapped them and glued em on with some AS epoxy.
I noted that they are 4ns memorys.
Doesn't that mean they can handle 500mhz?

SBeaver said:
Yo ma *******!
Just removed the stock ramsinks, lapped them and glued em on with some AS epoxy.
I noted that they are 4ns memorys.
Doesn't that mean they can handle 500mhz?

Understand you are happy...do remember there are some younger and parents here. Hate to see any kids told by ma/pa they can't come here.

Give it a go. It's good to know that maybe someone got a really good deal.

Mine made it to 9088, but 10k!!! Alright, alright...

"I'll play your game, Trebek!"

I'm only going for 9250, 9500 is a far off, max. I doubt I can get there without a PSU upgrade. I'm running too many fans to get my proc up there...grrrrrr. I'll have to get creative on this one. Hmmmmmm...

Sound the charge!

Yo bear, How did you get your Mem on the 8500 so high? Mine tops out at 280 without Ramsinks 290 with. When I did my snow cooling I could only get it to 297. What gives? 310? What did you do?

I have very well placed cooling in my case, that is why my inside temps are sp low for my rig. I have since added a 52cfm Sanyo-Denki 80mm blowing right on my card, but at the same time it gets exhausted right above the card my 2 60cfm Sanyo-Denki 80mm. I have stock cooling on my card. I also have the VERY rare 3.3ns memory. The memory is the real reason I can get it so high. Cooling does help though. If you case temps are high, so is your video card.

RangerJoe said:
i cant break 6827 with mine, i put the cpu to 1.5, and the card to 220/480 at stock resolution...whats wrong?

Nothing guy. You've been around here for a while. Do tell me how to get higher. At least give me some ideas.

umm, make sure vsync and antialiasing are turned to always off, those can hurt your score like no other, like i had AA on at 2x and, when i turned it off, score when up 500 points

It didn't work out too well with the regluing of the sinks.
I got 475, before this i had 455.
I think the voltage is holding me back, too bad it aint reference design cuz then i could do that voltage mod from xbit-labs.
Well well, u get what u pay for.

What is this voltage mod? How can it be done? I have attatched ramsinks and crystal orb and went from 200/160 to 215/175 Bah!

oxygen cards are for video editing (making movies) they are surprisingly bad for gaming, they are designed totally wrong when it comes to gaming, they just have alot of power

tainice said:
STOP!! i am stuck at MX400 with like 3000..:rolleyes: will upgrade like the end of this year...so it will POSITIVELY worth my money.

Not to feel bad, I get a whole 2100 on this PCI mx2. Burned up the other card and am waiting for the gf3/gf4 war to cool down. Look at the BIG jump we have coming our way. From a low of 4 fps to ? BIG JUMP!

RangerJoe said:
i cant break 6827 with mine, i put the cpu to 1.5, and the card to 220/480 at stock resolution...whats wrong?

Were it I, I think I would skip 3d2001 and consentrate on Sisoft/bios. You have tweaked the bejeezuz out of the fsb right. Bios changes followed by memory tests. Mean while I'll see if I can find some of those system settings on the top 3d2001 holders. They have been known to let others know how. Cooling on the card etc? What do you think? Up over 8k ought to be a descent goal.

scooter4n said:
Race for 10K

Beat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dual Pentium 4 2.0 XEON's

ATI Radeon 8500

Hahahaha, I WIN!

Of course this is untrue. But it got you thinkin' !!

Cool how just a little picture editing can do..

PS. Had to tell ya. Did not want to many ****ed off people. :)

Back