• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Better Read! DO NOT POST ANY FREE IPOD OR PYRAMID SCAMS Or You Will Regret It

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I hate to look like I'm kissing moderator *** here but if Sam says no links to pyramid schemes and free ipods/flat screens etc then just dont do it.

Even if the ipod schemes are not illegal it would still go against the no advertising rule because by spreading these schemes you are using OCForums bandwidth and webspace to promote a site and its advertising.

Dont do it. Bottom line. I dont see why people feel the need to argue.

I've been out of town the past couple of days so did we get a flood of this over the weekend or something? I've just never seen this thread before (good rule by me though).

Silversinksam said:
You got that right, that's why this isn't a sticky and I used LARGE LETTERS.

FEEL FREE TO BUMP THIS THREAD AS NEEDED :)

np SSS, here is my free bump.

mica

bump

it would be nice is someone would like to errr donate an ipod to me :D lol

Note: someone came spamming about free flat screens here today. He posted 3 threads and was banned in minutes.

The mods are serious methinks ;)

We were all over that like stink on s*** David. :)

You responded to the threads a second before me everytime, but sending the PM to him slowed me down. ;)

David said:
The mods are serious methinks ;)

Methinks you would be right about that, some of these people just cruise into a dozen forums, register, post this garbage and thats the last you'll ever see of them until they have another ponzi scheme to spam.

Takin out the trash....

jazz.gif

um just out of curiosity when a member gets banned do they still cound in the "total" members count on the front page?

ah i did somthing like this a few years back for a laptop...never got it...not like i was expecting too anyways,

Right, but does that subtract from the member count?

I'm not sure if the member count is tied into the actual memberlist, or if it is simply a running total of the number of times people have registered - which gets added to each time someone registers, but doesn't get adjusted for changes in the future, like deletions. ;)

I was playing with animations and made this for Sam ;)

Big:
bigavsam.gif

270kB.

Small:
sss_av_small.gif

19kB. As small as i could get it without it looking crap.....

David said:
I was playing with animations and made this for Sam ;)

Big:
bigavsam.gif

270kB.

Small:
sss_av_small.gif

19kB. As small as i could get it without it looking crap.....

Awesome!!! a New banhammer pic! I'll put it to good use :)

Doh.... guess who spelt pwned wrong.... back in a min with an update ;)

Back